Here is a quick reference for some frequently asked questions.
When is rent due?
• Rent is due on the 1st of every month. If your rent has not been paid by the 10th of the month, a late fee of $15.00/unit will be applied to your balance.
How do I pay my rent?
• You can pay online with your credit or debit card. Click on: Make a Payment, located in the menu at the top of your screen, and you will be directed to our payment processing page.
• You can mail your payment to: Randall Properties PO Box 603 Nowata, OK 74048
• You can call Tiffany at (701)240-1757 to process your credit or debit card over the phone.
I have a question about my bill. Who do I call?
• Please call Tiffany at (701)240-1757. If there is no answer, please leave a message, including your name and telephone number, and she will be happy to assist you!
I no longer need my unit. What are my next steps?
• We ask that all units are clean, swept out, and free of any trash and/or unwanted items upon your departure.
• We ask that you please notify us that you will no longer be needing your unit by calling Randy at (918)323-1324 or Tiffany at (701)240-1757.
Why is there a red lock on my unit?
• In the event that your rent is 45 days past due, Randall Properties will red-lock your unit. But don't worry, you can contact Tiffany at (701)240-1757 to make payment arrangements. You can also make your payment online using or credit or debit card. The red lock will be removed within 24 hours of a cleared payment.
Do you have any tips on how to pack my storage unit?
• Absolutely! Here are some links to some great websites on how to efficiently pack your self-storage unit.
What happens if my property is damaged while in storage at your facility?
• Unfortunately, Randall Properties is not responsible for any damages of stored goods at our facility. However, there are options for your protection! We suggest you look into purchasing renter's insurance. Renter's insurance policies are generally inexpensive, and are a great way to ensure that your possessions are well-protected.